Monday, June 20, 2011

Obama Responds to My Wedding Invite

I'm getting married this Saturday and I must say I am looking forward to it.  With a planning wedding you go through the typical steps.  You pick colors, you pick food and you invite guests.  There were a few high profile guests on my list.  One of those people was President Barack Obama.  Well, we finally got a response from him.  Here's what he sent.  Needless to say he isn't going to be able to make it.  I guess running the country is more important :(



I also invited my favorite rodent.  Mickey Mouse.  He can't come either.  But he did send me an autographed photo and a button.




I also invited Texas Governor Rick Perry who also declined.  He just simply sent back the response card. Mickey could send me a pic and Obama wrote a nice letter.  Can I at least get some Texas love?


 See everybody else this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your love/hate here: