Monday, December 19, 2011

Kardashian Krap


I am not a fan of the Kardashians.  Not at all.  And I know that I am contributing to what I don't like about them by posting this blog post.  But here goes anyway.  They released this years holiday card today (pictured above) and once again it's done in the over the top Kardashian fashion.  And its in 3D.  Seriously?  Your holiday card that you're sending out to friends and family is in 3D?  Can we say "stuck on yourselves".  Not to mention that it looks like they are all going to a funeral or auditioning for the Addam's Family.  And where is Brody?  Oh, I guess you have to be on one of their tv show to be featured on the holiday card.  Funny thing is, he is on the earlier, before they were famous, holiday cards.  I know I sound like a hater and I guess I kind of am, but it's just pathetic that this is what American society support and puts so much time in to.  Who from that family is famous for doing anything with talent?  Think about it, I'll wait.  And I mean talent that doesn't involve a bedroom.  That's correct.  No one.  Don't say Bruce, he's not a Kardashian.  Don't say Lamar, he's not a Kardashian.  That's my point.  One person got famous for an infamous tape and everyone else piggy backed off it.  Then one snagged a Laker player and everyone piggy backed off that.  Now currently they are dragging an NBA free agent through the mud instead of simply annulling a marriage.  When is the media sucking, money grubbing, self centered krap (krap with a K for Kardashian) going to stop?  Let me close by saying, I'm not bitter and not losing any sleep over the Kardashians.  America is about seizing the dream the doing what you have to do to make it.  Fine.  But my issue is the fact that their behavior seems to be applauded as true talent and examples of role modes.  It's a slap in the face to all the hundreds of talented people who never make it just because that don't want to sleep their way to success.  So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your love/hate here: